Monday, September 27, 2010

MVP

Kealie has been selected to be "MVP" in her class this week. Part of this entails gathering some items to take to class that have a significance to you. Sort of like a "4th Grade" version of show and tell.

I asked Kealie to get some things together that she wanted to share. She has a mug from Kalahari (our favorite indoor water park!) and also a small part from her telescope that she just got for her birthday. I wouldn't let her take the entire telescope, for obvious reasons! :)

So, I peeked in the bag to see if she put anything else in, and she has some little figurines in there. My dad used to collect these and give them to her. The instructions from school tell the student select items that "have significance". I immediately got teary and gave her a big hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment